At All Saints, we place high emphasis on membership. In a local church body, membership is first and foremost an acknowledgment of our own sin and our rest upon Jesus Christ for salvation. Beyond that, it is a commitment to a particular branch of His body to establish community where we grow, struggle, and live life together with honesty and freedom. We invite you to grow in grace along with us as we seek to live as the body of Christ in Austin for the world through worship, spiritual formation, and service.
How to Join All Saints…
1. Attend All Saints for at least 6 months. This can include time in membership process.
2. Take the “All About All Saints” class. Notify Rebekah if you’d like to sign up for the next class.
3. Complete the Membership Preparation Packet. CLICK HERE to download.
4. Schedule a membership interview with a pastor or elder.
5. Take public vows before the church.
All About All Saints…
“All About All Saints” is a 4 week membership class taught by our pastors. This is a great way to learn more about us and a great time to candidly ask our pastors any questions you have. The class covers reformed theological tradition, the basics of Christian orthodoxy, and particulars of the worship, life, and mission of All Saints. Please plan on attending all 4 weeks as each week covers different material.
How do I prepare for membership?
How often does “All About All Saints” take place?
When am I officially a member?
What are the public vows I take before the church?
You’ll be asked to answer these 5 membership questions:
Do I have to join if I take the membership class?
What if I’m only in Austin for a short time and want to retain membership in my home church?