The goal of the Women’s Ministry is to help women find joy in Christ Jesus, and to provide ways and means to share that joy with others. The desire is to establish a genuine and sacrificial love for God’s Word,for regular prayer, for the communion of saints, and for our neighbors. The women at All Saints are a diverse group. My hope is that every woman, regardless of age or circumstances, would be able to find a place in the Women’s Ministry that would allow her faith and her joy to flourish and spill over into practical ways of loving others, both within and outside of the church body.
Spring Semester begins January 22 – details to follow
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM | 2104 Nueces | Greg and MJ Grooms
- Tuesday: 12:00 noon | All Saints church office 5900 Southwest Pkwy | Josh Eby
- Sunday: 9:15 AM | St Gabriels | 2500 Wimberly Ln | Kim Hall
- Wednesdays (2X/mo): 7:00 PM | Nanci Boice
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM | Melissa Kummerer
- Monthly leadership sing/study/pray | 5900 Southwest Pky | Kim
Connection Events: Details to follow
- Friday: January 30 | Amy Wages (cooking/eating)
- Friday: March 1 | Lida Payne (cooking/eating)
- Monthly in-home dinner | Amy Wages
- Monthly couple’s supper/study | Halls
Participate in the Haiti Tree. All Saints provides supplies and gifts to the Calix orphanage we support in Haiti. http://www.allsaintsaustin.org/haiti-christmas-tree/
All Saints women will have leadership training once a quarter. The purpose of the leadership training is to have women connected and ministering from a place of willingness, gifts, and joy.
Mentoring and Discipleship
If you are a woman seeking to mentor a younger woman, or someone seeking to be mentored, please contact Kim Hall.
For more information about the Women’s Ministry contact:
Kim Hall, Director of Women’s Ministry